- Rs. 2500 per person per night including breakfast, tea, coffee anytime and a fruit basket on
- Children below 11yrs enjoy a complimentary stay.
- Additional meals can be cooked by our cook at no extra cost, if you provide the groceries.
- 4-bedroom bungalow (4 double beds and 2 extra beds,
each with attached bath and running hot and cold water.
- Can accommodate 8-9 people.
- One infant bed.
- One bedroom is air conditioned.
- Crockery, cutlery and linen provided.
- Dry months: October-May; Wet months: June-September
- Three fully equipped kitchens with electrical appliances such as refrigerator, gas stove,
microwave, oven, toaster and dishwasher.
- Books in every room, 3 TV with Tata Sky connection.
- A well maintained garden, a wishing well, tree lined avenue and a private forest next
to the bungalow.
- Driver accommodation available at Rs. 300 per night (breakfast not included).
- NO SMOKING in the house; no other restrictions.
BY CAR: Take the expressway from Bombay to Bangalore via Pune, after Pune look out for a KFC on the left and a flyover on the right, go under the flyover towards Wai. At Wai, keeping the bus stand to your left, take to Pasarni Ghat. At the top of Pasarni Ghat is Harrisons Folly. Enter Panchgani up to Shivaji Maharaj Statue. At the statue, turn left. Turn left again at the crossroad, St. Joseph’s Church is on your right and Mount hall apartment is on the left. Dhun Heta bungalow and Jena cottage is on the left.